Welcome to the New Glarus School District Athletic Registration
- Select the 2019-20 Athletic Registration dropdown above and click into either High School or Middle School.
Returning users will complete with the account created in previous years.
New users will click the blue "I don't have an account" option in the top right corner to complete that process.
- Click on the blue "Register" button to begin the required paperwork.
- Step 1: Select Student. Verify the form you wish to complete (high school or middle school while doing so).
If your student has participated in school sponsored athletics before, you should have completed this process and their name should appear in the dropdown menu.
If your student is a new participant to school sponsored athletics, complete their information in the space below.
- Step 2: Select Sport(s).
- Step 3: Parent/Guardian Information. Complete or make any necessary modifications to existing information.
- Step 4: Physical Forms. Upload the athlete's current sport physical form, or complete the alternate year information. Physical forms can also be turned into the middle school or high school office. Physical exams for the 2019-2020 school year must have occurred after April 1, 2018. The best time to complete the physical is between April 1 and September 1 because it is valid for the following two complete school years.
- Step 5: Medical Information. Complete or make any necessary modifications to existing information.
- Step 6: Policies & Agreements. Read and acknowledge the listed Policies and Agreements.
- Step 7: Code of Conduct Presentation. Watch and acknowledge the Code of Conduct Presentation.
- Complete the math question and click the blue "Submit" button to complete the online registration.
- Complete payment online via e-Funds or by check/cash in the school office. High school fee = $25 per sport. Middle school fee = $0
- HIGH SCHOOL ONLY: Complete ImPACT (concussion) testing if participating in Football, Soccer, Basketball, Wrestling, Hockey, Baseball or Softball. ImPACT tests for the 2019-2020 school year must have occurred after July 1, 2018. Students who tested last year do not need to re-test for the 2019-20 school year, unless a concussion was sustained. Testing will be offered at school on Tuesday, July 30 and Wednesday, August 7 at 3:00, 3:45, and 4:30 pm. Please sign up for one time slot via the link to the right: ImPACT sign-up. If these dates do not work for you, appointments can be made directly with Mrs. Spencer Grant.
Once you complete these steps, your child should be registered and cleated to participate in New Glarus School District athletics. If you have any questions regarding athletic registration, please contact Brittany Spencer Grant.